This is such a fun and easy craft! With just a slap of paint and some copper spray paint, my drab yarn kist was completely revitalised into this beauty. I love the matt paint against the shiny copper details and think it looks great in my craft room.
This is so easy!
You will need
- fine sandpaper
- copper spraypaint
- paint brush
- chalk paint in colour of your choice
- Clean and sand the kist; take off the metal parts to be spraypainted later.
- Pour some of your paint into a paint plate and using a wet brush, start lightly coating your chest.
- Wait for the first layer to dry, then judge if you need additional layers. We did two or three on this chest.
- Spraypaint the metal parts and leave to dry.
- Screw the pieces back in.